Since the title doesn’t leave much to the imagination we’ll just come out and say it, we want to give a warm welcome to our buddy Jake Wade, who will be joining our editorial team. Jake’s primary responsibility will be to rejuvenate our long-slacking Events coverage, making sure you know when events on the east are coming up and the details you need.
Jake is one of the gnarliest shredders we have up here in the Northeast, and has made quite a name for himself with his channel on YouTube as part of Team Tangy. You’ve also seen him in various edits on our YouTube account and most recently at the end of our Loaded Chubby Unicorn review.
We’re super super stoked to have him as part of the staff and can’t wait to start bringing you the details of events that are coming up this season!
So the question now becomes, how do you get an event your planning posted to Skate The East? Simple, hit up Jake’s “work e-mail” at email@example.com and include:
- Names of the people hosting the event
- Facebook event link or website
- Location, date, and time
- Entry fee and registration details
- Whether it’s outlaw or sanctioned
- Any other details. Parking, any other instructions you might have, etc.
- Way so that we can contact you in case we have questions (won’t be posted unless it’s also for registration details)
- .PNG or .JPG of your event’s flyer.
Unfortunately, if you don’t have all of these details in your e-mail, don’t expect the event to get posted.